More than 25 years of experience in handling international shipments
High tech industry
Aftersales Innight solutions
Aftersales service is important but often expensive. This is where you make the difference vs competition and build a sustainable brand. Speedlink’s European Innight solution increases efficiency of your service engineers. By replenishing their service parts in the van (Innight carboot delivery), we cut out the mileage and driving time for replenishment at a local warehouse, increasing the productivity and uptime of the service engineer.
Speedlink offers a customer specific solution based on your preferences per country.
- Parts Delivery at fixed boxes (close to the residence of a Field Service Engineer(FSE) or close to the area he or she operates in)
- Parts Delivery at a variable Inbox location (close to a job-specific hospital, for example)
- Delivery at a fixed location (a car dealer or a branch-office)
- Carboot delivery (the FSE finds his service parts and supplies in the boot of his service van)
- PuDo Delivery (the FSE can collect his/her parts at a regional depot and return repairs).
Your technicians are able to monitor the status of their shipments, including e-alerts regarding the delivery times or incident alerts, if applicable. Any question will be tackled by our multilingual Control Tower who are available 24/7/365.
Speedlink is experienced in handling emergency shipments for the semiconductor industry all over the world. Speedlink will analyse your specific needs and develop customized solutions that service your production timetables seamlessly.
The semiconductor industry needs a fast and reliable service. Speedlink delivers semiconductors to any place in the world. Speedlink has a direct infeed on for instance the US, Seoul and Taiwan. Our Couriers know where to find the right facilities at any time of the day or night until this critical mission is completed, even at a remote semiconductor facility in Kaohsiung.